[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
LOTRO Academy Forum - View topic - Danania Supergirl
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently January 19th, 2019, 8:41 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Danania Supergirl 

Post Danania Supergirl
I was lucky enough to run into Danania Supergirl of Lorien while running some festival stuff. I did not realize she was on Arkenstone. She is super - super nice! I had a very nice conversation with her about LOTRO and her blog. If you'd like to check out her blog, it is here -> .

Forth Erolingas!

May 25th, 2012, 11:55 am

Post Re: Danania Supergirl
My thanks to you Tomeoric for the introduction to "Supergirl". I'm sure there's a lot of info there for a new comer to Middle Earth such as I.

May 26th, 2012, 6:28 am

Post Re: Danania Supergirl
I was looking back through the Forum files and saw this one.

Thanks Nandalan!

And Thanks Tomeoric!

Was a pleasure to meet you. You probably told me about the Academy the day we met but I was still a bit taken back that someone recognized me. http://www.danania.net/ had gone "live" on the net in its new home in February, so I didn't know how many people actually knew it existed. I found this site later while, as you do, I was Googling my own name... and there was this picture several pages back on the Google search. Then, after talking to Myst and sending a message to some guy named Bra-neck, the fabulous people here welcomed me in and here we are.

For fun, here is how the meeting looked from my point of view. I hope I didn't scare you... Your eyes are big and you look surprised!. lol! :D

Yay The Academy!

September 12th, 2012, 9:31 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]